- -The canicross belt gives support in the right area.
- -The tension is distributed at the waist level as opposed to higher part of the waist and lower back.
- -The double traction is distributed on the muscles of the bum area.
- -The mesh section on the inside has good grip and prevents the belt from sliding and moving when running.
- -The adjustable legs straps prevent the belt from sliding up into the lower back and the large adjustable hip strap prevents the belt from sliding down.
- -This belt is recommended for canicross, cani-walk, skijoring, cani-trekking.
-Double traction for extra stability.
-easily adjustable, multiple points
-1 pocket 15cmx17cm (6 in X 7 in)
-2 water bottle holders (bottles not included)
-1 sliding adjustable ring in front to attach a tow line
-approx. weight 470gr (1.03 lb)
-maximum waist size approx. 127cm (50 inches)
-one size fits all
-has 1 plastic snap in the pocket for your key ring
-this is a double traction belt